Market, Political, Governmental Research and Analysis Since 1966
The research team at Quest is spearheaded by Dr. Vic Profughi, proud of his membership in the American Association of Public Opinion Research. He subscribes to the Code of Ethics of the AAPOR and has a well earned reputation as an authority on politics, governmental missus, public policy, human resources, program evaluation, and market research. A Professor Emeritus at Rhode Island College, Profughi continues to teach graduate students at the University of Rhode Island's Providence, RI campus.
Our entire team has a tradition of being committed to meeting client needs, and, as a result, a high percentage of our business has always come from repeat customers and referrals.
We offer a range of research services that include:
- Focus Groups
- Fund Raising
- Human Resources and Benefits Consultation
- Mail, telephone, and on-line surveys
- Media Testing
- Phone banking with in person to person computer aided interviewing
- Latest data collection facilities equipped with the latest VOXCO survey platform and Pronto predictive dialing
- Patch-through capability from on-line to live phone conversation
- Unique ability to quantify web based qualitative, open-ended, survey data
We would welcome the opportunity to earn your trust and deliver you the best service in the industry.
23 Randall Street
Greenville, RI 02828
Phone: 401-949-1384 401-499-1497 (cell)
E-Mail: [email protected]